Providing environmental solutions to water and sanitation issues across East Africa.
GreenWater offers environmental solutions to water & sanitation issues for homes, commercial properties, industry and agriculture.
We can assess your current situation and rebuild your system to ensure that you are minimising your effect on the environment, maximising your efficient use of resources and ultimately saving money.
- Constructed wetlands and reed beds for treating waste water
- Rainwater collection systems
- Sustainable drainage
- Water recycling
- Water (waste and clean) management and best practice
- Improved solid waste systems (waste separation, composting, recycling)
- Protecting, conserving and investing in the environment
- Recognition by the Ecotourism Kenya (EK) and points towards EK Awards
- Recycled water available for irrigation and/or water features
- Increase of biodiversity
- Compliant with NEMA discharge to environment standards
GreenWater is now also offering certified training in first aid with the Emergency First Response course.
For more information visit the First Aid Solutions page >>